Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Excuse me??? - SM

Posted: Sep 11th, 2019 - 1:44 pm In Reply to: How can anyone put up with it has been discussed - to death on this board. But SM

I'm sorry, but the question you should be asking is why people continue to work for and support a company who is withholding their pay for extended periods of time instead of accusing us who question them of being "jerks" or "pot stirrers." The fact that people are still working for them when not getting paid even remotely on time is complete INSANITY. There is no other explanation. It is just insane. There are other options out there, including filing for unemployment and reporting them to the DOL. If you are not getting paid or are getting paid extremely late, you WILL qualify for unemployment. There are labor laws that state that employers must pay within a certain amount of time, which KS is NOT doing. Therefore, they are breaking the law. If these people were to quit and file for unemployment, they will have PLENTY of time to look for a new job. You would need to have a few screws loose to stay at a company who is committing these kinds of crimes. I'm starting to think that some of these people enjoy being victims in some strange way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)