Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Dear KS - MTs

Posted: Sep 11th, 2019 - 3:50 pm In Reply to: Must be nice - 2BU

I recently walked away from my MT job - won't get into the reasons, but they were valid for me.

Anyway, I looked into UE, and they are working with me. It's not as daunting a process as I thought it would be. They really do take you by the hand and help you get centered and focused again on the right path to connecting with the right job for you. There are so many resources and information to help in finding a more dependable and even enjoyable job!! The possibilities do exist and are there for the taking. They'll even help in getting your resume in shape and give you all kinds of tips on landing a great job. You can find all of these things on-line or go the the job center available in your area for assistance in person. They really do want to help and it's all there just waiting for you...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)