Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I had that messenger platform when I - worked for Wahlscribe

Posted: Sep 6th, 2019 - 4:46 pm In Reply to: Can't stand the dinging while working - Peachy

I have the sound on my PC shut off so I don't get any beeping or booping. Has been this way for years. Go into Control Panel and Sound (I'm pretty sure). There are other settings too that you can adjust on the platform itself so it isn't as intrusive. I forget how to do those because it's been a couple of years since I used that platform. My main complaint was people who had to post their every move, like "I'm going to go get myself a coffee now," or I'm going to use the girls' room," etc. Puhlease, TMI. It was the most annoying messaging platform I've ever seen, and people abused it by getting into personal chats so when first signing onto your shift you had to go through everything to be able to find something that might be important to know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)