Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

MTE Final Exam - MT19

Posted: Jun 19th, 2019 - 10:30 pm In Reply to: MTE Final Exam - MTEsara

I never act as the grammar police, though I would like to point out the fact that you will have auditors aka grammar police checking your typed and/or edited reports, so I want to point out that it would be one week’s time (not one weeks’ time). If plural as in two weeks’ time, then the apostrophe would go after the letter s. They will nail you on little errors like this. All helpful hints are tried and true, especially not focusing on words too much as you edit because once your eyes see the incorrect word or words, your ears hear exactly what you’re seeing, so looking away and listening again really helps. If not, insert a QA marker (blank) and the dictator might say the word or words again later in the report. Always go back and listen twice to your blanks and you’ll be surprised how many you can fill in once you know the patient’s entire history. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)