Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I really want a non-medical transcription job - sm

Posted: May 21st, 2019 - 3:47 pm

in insurance or general, any kind of transcription away from the auspices of Nuance and its control.  Something far from their and their minion MTSOs reach and greed.  

Particularly, I want to avoid VDI, as it is the clunkiest, slowest, most horrible thing I've ever had to deal with in my 20 years in transcription.  Plus, in order to fix anything we have to speak to Indian reps, who can't communicate effectively at all.  It's an impossible, infuriating situation!

A transcription job that has opportunity, raises, good pay, respect and appreciation.   

I see lots of these jobs on searches, but due to all the nonpay issues lately, I'm truly terrified to start anything with a small company I know nothing about.  I wish we had a board here where we could discuss those companies as well since MT is becoming a thing of the past and most companies are controlled by Nuance (i.e. all the same).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)