Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Do NOT work at CLK Transcription - Sharon

Posted: May 29th, 2019 - 1:38 pm In Reply to: Contact CLK Transcription - Shannon

After enduring a week of pure torture, I quit. The owner is a bu*ly. Yes, she employs newbies so she can use them. She does not encourage nor teach. She constantly reminds you about the immediate need to be released from QA. Her rules on punctuation and grammar are subjective. She insists that you join her facebook page, become friends with the other IC's and ask for their help but the majority of those on her page are posting about what they did in the last 15 minutes and not about transcribing. I submitted an invoice. She never paid me. Another of her Great Victories. She's a big talker and has unfair reasons for everything she does. She is a less than substandard individual who scams and tricks others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)