Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

CLK Transcription - CLK Transcription Inc.

Posted: May 29th, 2019 - 3:49 pm In Reply to: Do NOT work at CLK Transcription - Sharon

I sure hope others see your duplicated post on the b=other board and see the responses I and others placed. I have not had a Sharon working any assignments here since 2016 and never one that informed me she did not get a check. When you send me a copy of the invoice you say you were n't paid for I have no issue with researching and submitting payment if necessary but it sure would be nice if you told me via email, so I can get it done. The only 'bullying' I see here is your posts with no merit or fact - and when you post nonsense like this with no basis, you hurt my team, and my team is amazing. Only the best make it here, which should tell you something. I am a client, and as a client if you can't or won't do as I ask, then how do you expect to be taken seriously??? AGain, please share the invoice info - with me via email or with this forums moderator, let her contact me and we will figure it out. I pay every invoice I get, Always have, and always will. Up to you to provide the proof - including any communication where I said I would not pay you! Otherwise you are slandering my company and my team and none of us here will stand for that - here we are family! Thank you and have a good day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)