Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 34)

No pay - Tired MT

Posted: Mar 16th, 2019 - 3:01 pm In Reply to: Still, no pay, anyone else? - Anon

I got my pay deposited on Thursday after I sent emails to several people. Yes, this is inexcusable but when you rely on this job to pay your bills and there are no other MT jobs out there paying any better or treating their employees any better, what are we to do? I have tried applying for MT and other type jobs in my area, and they all pay less when you figure in travel expenses, etc. If you're getting close to retirement age and you've spent the last 20 or 30 years doing transcription, no one even wants to consider you. Has anyone also noticed that they don't seem to be able to post our pay statements on time? We're just supposed to trust that the amount they are paying us is accurate. Very frustrating. Wish there was something we could do about this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)