Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 31)

I fully agree they/we are valuable but you have to - realize that jobs are not that plentiful SM

Posted: Mar 14th, 2019 - 12:04 pm In Reply to: This is UNACCEPTABLE....sm - OMG

If you can find the KS people some new jobs with reasonable QA standards, decent managers, and pay they deserve, I'm sure all of them will jump on it in less than a heartbeat.

Or if you'd like to write checks for them each month until they find their own new jobs with better conditions, that would be great, thanks.

That's what some of you refuse to remember or acknowledge - decent jobs are not that plentiful in our field, or really out in the world. Anyone continuing here does so likely not having the option to go out of the house to work.

I'm one stuck here and praying the job doesn't go under because I have no choice. If you were in my shoes you'd be able to understand. I'll also have my hand out for a check if you're going to write them so we can dump these companies, thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)