Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Regret - I thought about that

Posted: Mar 13th, 2019 - 4:47 pm In Reply to: I did that and it is my biggest regret. sm - ex-KS

I have given that some thought, but I keep telling myself to get out MT altogether, no going back, no matter what. That is why I found a PT job outside of MT to fall back on and go from there. I used to work for MM and couldn't take it any longer and quit on the spot, because I never, ever wanted to be tempted to go back and never regretted that decision.

It is so hard, because if you want to stay in this line of work, you really don't want to burn your bridges. I too have worked for those horrible companies as well, Kezier, Skysccription, Proscript, Mediscribes and TTCI, all who went with Nuance and VDI, hence I quit them for one reason or another.

Again, I want out. I can almost handle the late pay, (because I have), but I am just tired of being nothing to these companies and yet expected to be 100% all the time!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)