Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Keystrokes, no pay - No action taken

Posted: Mar 16th, 2019 - 12:59 pm In Reply to: I've stopped working until paid...sm - Just me

Are you employees? If so, contact the Labor Department about this or someone. Do you all just sit back and wait? I cannot believe that. I got screwed over a few years ago, but I was an IC and the only recourse I had was to file in small claims court, which was an expense in itself, so I dropped it. Just wrote letters to the offices I did transcription for and reported how I wasn't paid and they should not do business with the owner, never heard another word about it.

This is truly unacceptable. How can a company do this, but they do and being an MT anymore is horrible. Every day you are in danger of losing your job, losing accounts, horrible work, horrible QA that rips you apart (how that ever started is beyond me) and so on.

I feel for all of the KS MTs, but ladies get the heck out of Dodge. Leave them stranded, make them pay for what they are doing to each and every one of you. I only hope you have backup plans, because I know this isn't the first time, this has happened working for KS. Happy I never took a job with them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)