Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Don't blame you one bit, and good for you. When an - MI MT

Posted: Mar 16th, 2019 - 2:01 pm In Reply to: I've stopped working until paid...sm - Just me

office I worked with previously started paying my invoices late, I put them on suspension until I got every dime, and took them back with the understanding that there would be no more late payments. When it started again, I cut them loose after the balance they owed me was wired into my account (plus the fee). It was always some excuse about the accountant, the receivables, the billing, on and on. When I was asked if I could wait to be paid, I asked if they could wait for the reports--we all know the answer to that. When I asked the practice manager one day when he expected to be able to pay me and he said that he didn't know, that was that. I was an IC at the time, but employees have more recourse. Do what you need to do to support yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)