Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

They really are moving into the old office and selling the bigger one. sm - KS MT

Posted: Mar 14th, 2019 - 2:14 pm In Reply to: Bound to happen but sorry ... - sm

I heard that the building sold, and they are moving this whole month, but in the same complex. They own them both; I worked in the smaller one and never understood why they built the other one.

I don't think they're going under. I think the opposite; they are making changes they should have made a few years ago when other companies did. I hope they mean it that they aren't selling or going offshore.

I do love my job. I don't like late checks, but it's never more than a few days and I always get paid. My checks are higher than they would be anywhere else.

It's no one's business why I or anyone else stays. Obviously, we like Keystrokes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)