Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Wrong on several counts. It is more like some think - they are entitled and refuse to look

Posted: Mar 7th, 2019 - 6:24 pm In Reply to: MTs were the problem and still are - hanging on

at other MT positions. I do not work for an Indian company, no VDI, NO FIESA BS, no QA abuse. It is a smaller company, well under the radar. I am paid well, and I love my job.

It took a lot of leg work and research to find the situation I WANTED, AT THE PAY I WANTED. Too many on this board expect everyone else to hand them company names, addresses, pay rates - why should anyone look for a job for someone else too lazy to do it themselves?

You can get all kinds of research material, lists of MT companies through many job/employment sites, to find the type of work you want, but most on this board are too lazy or have no motivation to change their position. That's all them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)