Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Jamison Professional Services - anyone with curren.. (Views: 56)

Agree x2. - sm

Posted: Mar 7th, 2019 - 10:02 am In Reply to: I would head to HR right away and ask about any other - Trainer

I can't upvote this enough. The handwriting is on the wall for you and your department. Do NOT believe what management is telling you. They need warm bodies during the transition and yes, you are one of them. Yes, you will more than likely make less at any other clerical job at the hospital, but at least you not only will HAVE a job, you can keep your vacation and your benefits.

Been there, done that and bought the T-shirt. I did transition from my Transcription Dept to another job. Do I like my current job? Not particularly, but I could see the future of MT was fading fast and at my age of +60, my opportunities were going to be limited. I have my benefits yet and 5+ weeks of paid vacation a year.

Do I miss MT? Every.freakin.day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)