Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Thank you! I am the one you are responding to. - It took a long while for me to find this

Posted: Nov 24th, 2018 - 2:29 pm In Reply to: Good for you!! - MT

job, but I was determined. I left no stone unturned. I also contacted everyone and anyone in the medical field (other fields, too) to try and find something so I could get away from the devil spawn Nuance and all the MTSOs they now control.

I got absolutely nothing through the normal channel of resumes. All of my decent leads were word of mouth. Not one single one of those required this VDI bullsh___t that everyone keeps saying all companies are going to. It is simply not true.

I am very, very happy I made the change. I know if someone is determined, there is life out there after Nuance and it is far better than some would have you believe.

Good luck to all who are searching. I hope you get an early Christmas present!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)