Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

top work place - anon

Posted: Nov 20th, 2018 - 9:27 am In Reply to: then I guess PF treats their employees good then - PF employee

They may have won top work place, but they have 1000s of employees. I am pretty sure the transcription dept did not vote them in, LOL! I believe the people in charge of the centers are nice, but the TLs and next level of management, and the next for the transcription team are useless at figuring out how to manage the work and are very adept at making the employees miserable. I was a former TL before I quit and the complaints from the workers and morale is abysmal.

Glad you are happy there. I am sure there are some that really like it, some that need the benefits, some that need the flexibility, and some that are happy just to have a decent paying job, but needing to be there because of these things and being happy to be there are two different things. They really could do a much better job managing the transcription dept. I am still in touch with some past coworkers, and it actually seems worse there now than when I left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)