Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

then I guess PF treats their employees good then - PF employee

Posted: Nov 15th, 2018 - 10:56 am In Reply to: In-office parties and dinners and such are fine for the office - people, I hope they compensate SM

Your assuming a lot and assuming incorrectly. They throw parties in 3 different states, Virginia, New Jersey and Pennsylvania at hotels in those areas for all employees who want to go. And yes we have many MTs that live in the area and go. Others who live a few hours away drive and stay the night in the hotel. The option is there for all employees whether they go or not.
So no it is not an office party with a few people. And yes I do know of a couple of MTs who wanted to go and flew in for the party.

What you don't get is they don't have to do it, they choose to do it for their employees to show their appreciation.

I think winning the 2018 Top Work Place in the state of Virginia says it all voted by their employees. Not the first award they have won for being the one of the best work place. So there are many, many more happy employees than there is disgruntled.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)