Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I will answer to the best of my experience. - They are totally self managed

Posted: Oct 20th, 2018 - 7:14 pm In Reply to: Is your company managed at all by the US or India - side of the company

There is absolutely no management by India or US that I have ever seen. They are remarkable people to deal with. Every single person I have ever encountered has been courtesy, helpful, respectful.

I will tell you, they are very, very precise with their QA. I have seen on this board, where many have trashed QA, and I think in many cases unfairly. They tell you exactly what they want, how they want it. If you do not follow the directions given, they did hit you pretty hard for points.

If you approach this company as if you do not want direction, or you are offended easily by QA, this is not the company for you. They tell you exactly what they want, and they are very professional about it.

If you need to send something to QA, you are not penalized. If you need additional instructions, you are not penalized. If you need 1-1 mentoring, you are not penalized.

They do all they can to have you succeed according to what their clients want. They want you to get the production bonuses, the "excellence" bonus, as well as other incentives.

I only wish I had gone to this company a long time ago.

I do not know if there are any former US iMedx employees - I just never asked them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)