Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Again, your experience is not across the board - see msg

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2018 - 12:56 am In Reply to: Fair enough. But guess which accounts the newbies are always assigned to? And also... - Ex-AUSMT

I mentor MTs new to Ozescribe and in my team they are assigned to all accounts (except the extremely picky or difficult dictators which are reserved for experienced MTs- lucky us!). This is just as likely to be one of our accounts that has been with us for at least six years and has an excellent database as it is a new account depending on where my team leader needs an MT most at the time you start. Each team leader does things a little differently though.

I definitely feel for the US MTs who were with us back when the AUD and USD were near parity and have had their take-home pay cut as a result though no fault of them or the MTSO.

ETA: At the end of the day it's still working as an IC for a large MTSO. For some people, working for one of the Australian MTSOs suits them perfectly. For others, it doesn't. Just the same as you see different opinions on other MTSOs on here. As long as you go into it with your eyes open and not expecting it to be identical to working for a US-based company, it can and does work out wonderfully for some MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)