Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 34)

current NTS workers would be able to tell us - Curious oldie

Posted: Oct 20th, 2018 - 9:26 am In Reply to: Just a question - MT

Pay is high and it is all straight typing, and yes I would get my desired hours, plenty of work, long reports, etc, etc, etc., off when needed or desired, pay rate not even comparable to anything else posted on this site. I was just hoping a current NTS employee could tell me if they can afford to pay out of pocket for their own insurance benefits, and also still be able to pay for their bills and have money left over. Right now where I work, I have little to no work, and while I have employee status and have benefits, I barely make enough to pay bills let alone have anything left over. Not sure that will improve in the long run, (doubtful) and I could end up having to take a job anyway as an IC. This pays much more than other IC jobs out there, but was wondering with all the taxes having to be paid out, and other deductions, if it would be worth it in the long run.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)