Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Sorry PFer - Anon

Posted: Oct 14th, 2018 - 7:32 pm In Reply to: Ex-PFer, You will love this one - Unhappy

I am sorry you are having to go through this. I made several suggestions to keep the work up without all the teamwork, but to no avail. I was told at the initiation of the teamwork that the morale went down significantly and there were LOTS of complaints. Guess they decided to ignore the suggestions and complaints and just add more of it. Good luck with that, lol! Funny thing is, if they did voice rec in the right way, they really could do away with all this drama and only have 1 or 2 transcriptionists per center. They are convinced they could never do voice rec when in fact they are the perfect setup for it - clinic work with repetitive cases. The hard dictators can have things preprogrammed and make it easier on everyone. Also, their stupid guidelines can be easily formatted and followed with voice rec.

I guess that just shows how dense the management is there. They are seriously lacking in the ability to manage what is needed to quickly, efficiently and accurately manage transcription - or people for that matter. Therefore, they keep hiring, shuffling people because the work environment is so toxic they keep losing people, and just putting out fires instead of fostering a PRODUCTIVE work environment. Too big, too fast plus bad management = sinking ship/disaster!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)