Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I certainly understand how you feel. I have been here less than a year sm - Another PFer

Posted: Oct 16th, 2018 - 3:03 pm In Reply to: Patient First - Unhappy

so I have not seen the changes that you and others have seen, but there are some days I am not happy either. I hate it when our work is low at the end of the week and we have to help out other centers, since 90% of the time they are awful dictators and it is a struggle to get through it all. And some of their rules/standards/whatever are just silly, like the rule of 6 and the thing about pronouns. However, I am fortunate in that I do have a good TL. When she has been gone and others subbed for her, I realize I am lucky because some of them are truly not very nice. Mostly, though, I am grateful still to have decent pay for an employee position, no set hours, and insurance that I can afford without some sky-high deductible. For me, that is truly a godsend and so I will stay and quietly mumble about the things I hate and try to just focus on the positives. I can get my work done in about 5-6 hours and they leave me alone without wanting something stat every 5 seconds or asking me to send copies to 14 different people (things that happen at my other jobs), so that is a plus for me too. I hope you find your happy place, be it at PF or somewhere else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)