Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Place def went downhill - Ex PFer

Posted: Oct 14th, 2018 - 4:48 am In Reply to: Patient First - Unhappy

I left there a year ago after being there over 6 years. The entire time I worked there, they were changing the rules. Sometimes it was small, like just adding yet another word to the abbreviations list, sometimes it was big, like going from 1400 lines to 1500 and the required daily teamwork or total overhaul of the guidelines.

The only real consistency with this job is that management always seemed to be looking for ways to slow you down. You are allowed to work your own hours, but with their changing rules, teamwork, constant and inconsistent QA, increasing denials for PTO and mandatory OT, it felt like constant micromanaging anyway.

I got to where I HATED my job with a passion. After one final exchange with a witch of a TL, I gave my notice on the spot. Applied to all sorts of positions, and thanks to the good economy, I got multiple job offers. Ended up in another transcription position, work from home, truly make my own hours - as in working a lot one day and getting really caught up and then not at all the next or choosing to work a little on the weekend and take Monday off without having to report what I am doing, more pay than PF and no weekends or holidays. Leaving that he**hole place was the best move I've ever made in my career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)