Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Ex-PFer, You will love this one - Unhappy

Posted: Oct 14th, 2018 - 9:49 am In Reply to: Place def went downhill - Ex PFer

We now have team weekly goals, being caught up to a certain date by 1:45 on Friday. If your team is at or very close to the goal date by Thursday, you will then be assigned to work in another region that is more behind for up to half your shift on Thursday and/or Friday. This can be no big deal to absolutely killing your line count for the week depending on what dictators you are having to learn for the first time.

For those of you not familiar with PF, who may think I am whining, you have to understand how terrible many of their dictators are and why. Long shifts with high patient volume. The more they see, the more $$ they make. Having to dictate cuts into their profit. Many of the providers slur through all the repetitive verbiage in their dictation. You have to pull sample reports (if you can find any) to even begin to have a clue what they are saying. And sometimes the answers you need aren't in the sample reports. If you have a blank, you have to copy and paste into an email to your TL. Often the TL doesn't know what heck they are saying either, so this is all wasted time. Then you make changes once you receive the corrections back from your TL. If your TL is gone for the day and it is a Friday, your corrections can't be made until Monday. You MUST hit your quota not including these documents you are awaiting your TL to review, which is totally beyond your control. I have been in this business for several decades. PF has the worst of the worst dictators I have experienced. I'm not saying they don't have some good ones because they do, but the percentage of terrible ones is quite high. Learning the bad ones is very time consuming, meaning lost money for us.

Also at PF, they are very particular about quality. You must never guess or assume, but on the other hand, if you send your TL too many blanks, they get mad and will let you know.

It has become a heartless, rigid company to work for. I am so ready to get off this horror-movie carousel ride. They seem to have no concept we are paid on production.

By the way, from what I have read on Glassdoor, seems some of their providers are just as unhappy as the MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)