Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

TTCI - Paraphrase or not

Posted: Oct 9th, 2018 - 2:47 pm In Reply to: TTCI transition - What an email - md20

Whether you paraphrased it or not, like you said, that was the gist of it. Just sounds like, it is written in stone now and you can do what you want. She must have a stable of MTs is all I can think.

What actually did it for me, was when she sent everyone an email about working not only Saturday, but Sunday for 3 hours each day to cover TAT. Not one mention of weekend differential. I did it for a while and then realized I was being played for a chump and quit.

Again, anything to do with Nuance, you better run away, cuz it is only going to get worse. That they even have the nerve to say we have to do this on our own computers is so over the top, I can't even wrap my head around it nor do I want to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)