Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

MTSOs are so greedy to get those accounts they will - accept any and all terms and SM

Posted: Sep 25th, 2018 - 2:28 pm In Reply to: Not all companies demand VDI if they use - EMDAT - that is simply not true

to hayall with the MTs who have to bend over and take the VDI.

I just refused what could have been likely a decent job, because of VDI. The manager was nice to speak with, but she's on board with VDI to keep her own job. Maybe she's got money for a new computer to keep separate. I dont. And sure the hayall not for the pay offered currently.

I am NOT accepting Nuance's contract where I take on any and all responsibility for problems caused by them. NFW.

VDI is like a cancer, it's going to invade everything, so MTs better start looking elsewhere because soon Nuance will have their hands around everyone's throat and up their system. Unless you have money for a separate computer to keep your work only on, better plan on getting out of MT soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)