Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Thank you! So it sounds like... - Tink

Posted: Mar 26th, 2018 - 4:23 pm In Reply to: iScribes training - current iScribes employee

You didn't have a set schedule for training, right? I'm just trying to gauge if it would be possible to still keep my current PT position and do other things while training to help offset the training pay ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much for your reply! I am really interested in transitioning to a scribe position, but looking for just the right one. I applied at another company, who actually paid a little bit more than iS, and was offered a position, but they were SUPER strict on schedule (you had to work their hours and there was no wiggle room). I have a situation where there are 3 times during the day that I absolutely can't work due to caregiving tasks for a few disabled family members (like less than 15 minutes at a time), and both schedule times they offered conflicted with those duties. They wouldn't let me work around those times at all. I need something a little more flexible than set in stone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)