Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Okay, now we are seeing a pattern - ALL platforms are OOW?

Posted: Mar 16th, 2018 - 1:45 pm In Reply to: Question for other former E5ers - where is the work?

I think maybe the person who said they are trying to "shake us loose by starving us out" may be right. Like ticks I guess, or lice. We are such valued employees...

Us E5ers were all supposed to transition to Escription back before the cyber attack - I think that's Editscript, right? All these Es are confusing.

Some of us ended up on Emdat/Inscribe, which I have found to be pretty good. I thought the other platform was the Editscript and was wondering if they would put me over there, but obviously no desire to go from one OOW situation where at least I know the accounts to another completely new platform and accounts.

Anyone else been placed on the "full release list" due to OOW for future "placement options"? Those buzz words are not heartening to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)