Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Where has all of the VA work gone?.. (Views: 63)

Reporting a company to the Dept of Labor - anon

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2017 - 7:52 am

Have any of you ever reported your company to the Dept of Labor? If so, what was the procedure, is it anonymous, and what was the outcome? How long did it take before you heard back regarding the outcome? 

My company seems to be adding more and more administrative type duties to my day, with a longer time sheet to be filled out, more emails that require me to log onto another system to handle, etc. I called the Dept of Labor for my state and was told that even though I am paid per diem (per the line), the company MUST pay me for ALL of the required duties of the job. Thus, they owe me pay for all of these administrative tasks I am required to perform.

I have decided to report them, but would love to hear from someone who has done this to get a sense of what I can expect. TIA! 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)