Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

How I did it - moi

Posted: Aug 11th, 2017 - 1:31 pm In Reply to: Resigning process - KBs Mom

My situation is a little different than yours. I finally got into ADP after not remembering the password and not being in there for a long time. I saw to my horror that I was dangerously close to making too much this year in order to keep getting social security. So I called my OM immediately and told her my situation and that I would have to resign on the spot. She said that's fine, just write a resignation letter and I will be eligible for rehire if and when I want. I simply e-mailed my OM a little note, stating the facts, and she said she would forward it to higher-ups, and that was that. I was locked out of the e-mail the very same day. And, no, I did not give two weeks notice. I had used all but 3 hours of PTO time, so do not know what will happen to the remaining 3 hours. And that's my story. You would think I would have kept better track of my pay, but the taxes and insurance ate up a lot of it the first half of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)