Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Well, I'm living it right now. - MT

Posted: Aug 9th, 2017 - 12:57 pm In Reply to: Soc Sec Rules - ExMT

My 66th is in November. Unfortunately, the last company where I made "pretty good" money sold to Nuance in December 2016. I made the mistake of going with Nuance and basically lost my chance to earn even close to $40,000 by November 1st of this year. If Synernet had stayed in business, with no account changes or other major changes, I would have had a good chance to earn maybe $25,000 from January to November, and been able to keep all my social security income as well. Now, I'm done with medical transcription, can't find a good company, and have little interest in working in the medical industry that has let me down over the past 45+ years. I'm fed up with all of them, not the least of which includes hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, doctors, nurses, PAs, etc. It's been one bumpy ride, starting as a young patient, then nurses aide, RN, MT, MLS. It seems that greed is bringing down the industry bit by bit.

If I thought anyone would care to read it, I'd write a book. But, truly, it seems the majority of the public couldn't care less, or they're too lazy to do anything about it, or maybe they're all just too tired because of the super stressful environment this world has become.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)