Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 30)

Doubt they will speak. They were probably promised something - SM

Posted: Aug 9th, 2017 - 8:41 am In Reply to: Hey, OMs who are also disgusted by Nuance - and the part OMs played in this

Really special if they keep their mouths shut. Plus they have stock ootions (at least long ago they did, so this is unverified) and are probably hoping this all just disappears. On a different note, I do wonder why nuance thought that ANYONE would buy the disorganized E-mail explanation/excuse. I feel sorry for all of you. I worked for n for about a year. They are very underhanded, and I had one particular issue that I thought was unscrupulous happen to me, but this is unbelievable what they have attempted to get away with. That's what they are constantly trying to do, get away with something. No conscience amongst any of the executives. My pay was reduced by two thirds when my takeover happened and that was just the first thing they got away with. That seems to be their mantra. I really do hope you all get paid what you were promised. I've been waiting a long time for karma to get to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)