Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. (Views: 31)

imedx does what it always does - been there done that

Posted: Aug 8th, 2017 - 8:56 pm In Reply to: I wonder if SS knew this would happen - or if iMedX pulled this without telling SS

They offer these companies these sweet deals and tell them they are going to keep the MTS and still allow the "partners" to stay on to run the ship, but then they squeeze the owners, managers, QA, down to the MTs out after they no longer need them only to put their own team in because they know the accounts are being prepared to go overseas. They're probably over there already. Hence, the reason for only allowing MTs to go on there at certain time. In the meantime, these clueless owners who have grown so greedy that they only see the illusion of dollar signs have instead ruined what they took their time to build up. I have to be honest though, this is the first time I've heard of an owner giving up their own accounts right away, instead of adding more to what they have. Now supposedly they're having problems adding new accounts to Fluency. Could that be because of your track record of letting these accounts go with barely any notice? What happened to owning one of the accounts? You can't work on what you were made to believe was your own account before 5 either? So busy lying to the MTs that they're the ones who also no longer have anything to rely on. They have the Fluency accounts covered already? Funny, that everyone is complaining of no work!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)