Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I guess..... - I am not surprised

Posted: Aug 8th, 2017 - 1:17 pm In Reply to: I wonder if SS knew this would happen - or if iMedX pulled this without telling SS

It seems that they look on here to see when people are complaining about them (the only time they send out e-mails), but they didn't bother to look on here to see how Imedx operates. I wouldn't be surprised if Imedx isn't just putting themselves in a position to take over yet another company.

What business owner otherwise going into business with unscrupulous business partners, associates whatever, and gets rid of all their original accounts without seeing how that situation is going to turn out. Don't you sign business agreements that if you don't keep up your end of the bargain, I can back out of it? Now the MTs have no work and have to be forced to work whenever they decide to release the work. Even if the other accounts weren't sending as much work as the other one it lost, they were sending something, a whole lot better than making nothing. What's going on with QA? What if they decide that it's not worth staying anymore? What if there's always a problem with the system that she knows nothing about?. Are the MTs supposed to sit around hoping that they get this system situation together? These are just the things that come through my mind every time I come and see that SS has fallen even further down than they were, and the owner has no clue apparently as no questions can ever be answered. What responsible business owner would get rid of 6, 7, 8 accounts (I don't remember exactly how many were posted) to gamble on 1 on a system that not even she had knowledge would work. I think they didn't give even the account to her they said was hers, but just used her to get the work out as well as the other accounts they needed "help" on. It seems that all they got was a screw job, and a lot of MTs are the ones really paying the price.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)