Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Please correct me if I'm wrong - This is what I have gathered

Posted: Jul 31st, 2017 - 9:37 am In Reply to: The bigger picture - MT

From my company being swallowed by Nuance. A company created or bought rights to widely used speech recognition products. Then, they bought the competition in the form of our MT service providers in hospitals and MT service companies. They pretty much single handedly proceeded to set falsely low pay rates for MTs industry wide based on a false claim that their speech recognition products allowed work to be completed in half the time, all the while profiting from that speech Wreck lie and shipping the jobs of US MTs out of the country along with a HUGE amount of medical records of Americans. This IS the story we need to get out as far as I can see. It will not hurt any of our feelings one bit if the media or investigators also happen to care and publicly state that Nuance blatantly stole wages from us, since this is the reason we are contacting them right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)