Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

There is absolutely positively no chance it was a mistake - no plausible deniability

Posted: Jul 29th, 2017 - 7:11 pm In Reply to: It is a serious labor violation to underpay employees! - amy o

I can't imagine a world in which they sent out an incentive message that was that wrong, such a potential financial disaster for all concerned, and didn't even notice for what, two weeks? (I don't work there) And the ulterior motive is just too blatant. Who could possibly believe that offer could just slip by their scrutiny somehow? If they WERE going to offer such a handsome bonus to one group only, you can bet they'd have made darn sure nobody else heard about it. I wouldn't be surprised if they spent more figuring out how to worm their way out of it -- in advance -- than they would have actually paid out. Which gets even creepier when you imagine the meetings in which it was discussed. In any case, if it WERE an "error," it would be a humiliating event that says everything about their competence. If I were them, I wouldn't even want to admit it. I see zero plausible deniability here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)