Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

What they want - sm

Posted: Jul 28th, 2017 - 10:32 pm In Reply to: Being put on PM - whatthe

They want you to make 165 lines per hour. So the requirement is hourly, not daily. What I have found is that it works best to only be clocked into Teamwork when I am actually logged onto Fluency, working. It turns out, they want the same and are in fact monitoring us, annoyingly, to make sure we are doing that. But whatever, if we are logged onto Fluency and Teamwork at the same times and working, we have the best chance at meeting line count.

So if you get NJA for 6 minutes, log off and put in a ticket.

Then log in and out briefly every once in awhile (if you don't choose to take the day off) to see if there is work.

Yes, absolutely if they have you scheduled, there should be work. That is the way it SHOULD be. In reality, it is often not the way it is. So to CYA, you have to do the above.

So if you are on PM, I am assuming it's for not meeting your lines per hour. All I can say is the closer your Teamwork and Fluency times match up, the more likely you are to make your LPH.

That is NOT counting crappy dictators, crappy audio, being in the cesspool (i.e. getting accounts from all over the country seemingly randomly with a thousand different client profiles) and so on. I still have not figured that out myself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)