Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Right, because there are a *ton* of those that pay more than MT... - sm

Posted: Jul 13th, 2017 - 1:43 am In Reply to: So why not get another work at home job that you might actually enjoy? - nm

without already having experience in call center work, etc. /sarcasm

All that most of us want is to be paid actually commensurate with what we have to know for what we do and not be exploited like we have been since the advent of offshoring and VR and the hiring of corporate MBA leeches who make ridiculous videos we don't need, etc.

Here's a link to a Facebook group I've been checking out for virtual work-at-home jobs, for any who might be interested in actually trying to follow that poster's suggestion (which I have already been trying to do and, again, isn't all that simple to achieve without some experience already). You have to request to join.

If I lived on the East Coast *and* had a bachelor's degree, I might at least consider the teaching Chinese children English job (VIPkid), sounds like fun, but living on the West Coast, it would mean working from mainly like 4 to 7 a.m. rather than 7 to 10 a.m. And probably totally moot point for me regardless since I don't have a 4-year degree.

LINK/URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/544818398895959/

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)