Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Disagree - an

Posted: Jun 30th, 2017 - 1:04 pm In Reply to: yes, you would have an advantage - StillAnMT

I disagree on two points. First, I don't think there would be an advantage. My friend, who is a nurse, always tries to correct me when I tell her about anything medical. Always diagnosing my ailments because she obvious knows better.

Second, I have never found this board to be negative. In fact, it has been extremely helpful to me on everything medical.

Unfortunately, we are trying to tell you the truth Lucy and trying to help you not make the mistakes we have made. But you probably see that as negative. If you want to do it, then do it. Period. But because we happen to not agree with you, doesn't mean we are negative. That's what I have found with my nurse friend too. She knows everything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)