Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

To Lucy - Not for 2 grand

Posted: Jun 27th, 2017 - 5:24 pm In Reply to: A to Z medical transcription course - Lucy

I would like to know how she justifies that kind of a price. That is an absolute ton of money. I am sure, if you really want to pursue this line of work, cheaper ways to learn and/or are you paying a grand price for her reference of you. In this day and age, I don't think it would even matter. These companies get blasted with every ad they place, even the low paying ones, so do you think they will single you out and read your letter of recommendation, I highly doubt it.

If you really want to become an MT, apply at Nuance. It is the devil of all companies, but I believe they will take new MTs. What others have said is very true and don't take offense, but this profession has been destroyed in more ways than you can count.

Again, "buyer beware." I just feel that is way too much money to spend and if I were going to spend that kind of money, I think I would check out coding as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)