Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

People, let me explain this for those having trouble - with it. Very simple concept. sm

Posted: Jun 29th, 2017 - 6:22 pm In Reply to: We need a wage board here, please, moderators? - One company with a hiring post up now SM

A board lists company XYZ and states they pay 8 cpl for typing and 4 cpl for editing.

Company ABC pays 9 cpl and 5 cpl.

Company LMNOP pays 4 cpl and 1 cpl.

This is NOT about job postings allowed or not due to pay rates being too low.

It is about knowing (or having a decent guesstimate) which company is paying what current rates to the best of someone's knowledge.

With that knowledge, I know if I want to apply to the company or not and waste my time and effort filling out an application and even bothering to test.

You know these companies push you through the hoops before they even tell you what they are paying, let alone make you an offer. I'm guessing they want to see what you've got to offer so they can see how little they can pay you for that skill.

How many times have I seen it beeched and complained about on here, "If I'd known THAT was the pay, I'd have never wasted my time on an hour for a test."

Me - personally? I am glad I saw a post about a company's typing vs editing issues. That made me NOT waste my time even applying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)