Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing Today's Top Viewed: OVER.. (Views: 35)

I see jobs all the time for coders - ICDMT

Posted: Jun 13th, 2017 - 9:10 pm In Reply to: should I go to school for billing & coding? - need help

Don't know how competitive/saturated the market is but check out CareerStep's program. They partner with many community colleges in various states too. You register through the cc but it's CareerStep's program. Ends up being a fraction of the cost (around $700 in 2 sessions of $350 last I checked in my state). You might have tho call CareerStep and ask about community college liason program. I started the ICD10 course through them. Course seemed good/comprehensive but I hated it even more than a bad day at MT. I have a friend who just got a job in a hospital and they are going to pay for her to take ICD10 course and get certified... That doesn't sound like a saturated job market to me. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)