Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Whine all you want, this is the place to do it. - lynlou

Posted: May 16th, 2017 - 2:59 pm In Reply to: In my 40+ years of working, I have never had - wannie

In my opinion, many MTs are in a bad spot because hospitals and clinics are closing their eyes to the way MTs are treated by MTSOs. If the hospitals and clinics save money by subjecting people to horrible working conditions, they are just as bad as the MTSOs who allow the cycle to continue. There really needs to be stricter regulations for remote workers. It somehow really devalues the work being done when, if anything, remote workers are and need to be more productive than in-house employees. When MTs work in-house as employees, they are not subjected to the kind of pay and working conditions MTs working for MTSOs are. When you close your eyes to the plight of others, I think that says a lot about you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)