Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Dear Integrity Transcription, - Just FYI:

Posted: Apr 4th, 2017 - 7:52 am

I commend you for putting something in the compensation field on your MT Jobs ad, because believe it or not, this is NOT a hobby for almost everyone who does it.  It is a job requiring a good bit of skills and knowledge and expertise, and we expect to be compensated for it accordingly!  Although we are obviously not expecting to get rich, or we would have chosen a different field, 7 cpl is hardly "competitive per line rates."  It is low pay, and you know it.  To any companies reading this, anything below 9 cpl for experienced MTs is not competitive, and that terminology is very deceptive, "Integrity."  I'm not saying you should raise your pay, but I am saying you should change your terminology, like to just a straight start at 7 cpl, or 7 cpl forever but plenty of work.  Is honesty so hard?  As for the other companies who post ads on MT Jobs, leaving the compensation field blank is the equivalent of leaving a blank on a chart note as far as I'm concerned.  I want to know that you will only pay 6 cpl BEFORE I spend hours taking your tired old tedious tests.  Is it so very hard to understand that we work to make money?  Don't you?  Why is it so taboo?  It's no secret to anyone.  No wonder so many people need antidepressants.  The "rules" deceptive people make up to serve themselves will drive you absolutely batshit crazy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)