Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Response - All I can say is,

Posted: Apr 6th, 2017 - 1:02 pm In Reply to: My response - to yours

BRAVO! You hit the nail right on the head. I applaud your post in more ways than one and for everything you posted, is the reason I finally quit being an MT.

Not only this company, but all of them, are robbing their MTs. Being an IC at 7 cpl for transcription and 4 cpl for editing is about minimum wage if that after you take out takes and you are given absolutely nothing; no raise, no PTO, no taxes taken out, nothing. Just sit and slug it out for us when we need you and if we don't have work, oh well, hope you have 2 or 3 other jobs, because that is what you need to make it anymore. Work day in, day out, while, as posted, they are on vacation!

Any negative response to your post is either an owner or recruiter, but not a hardworking MT and if it is, shame on them!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)