Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I clock out for breaks - but set my schedule up so that

Posted: Feb 28th, 2017 - 2:59 pm In Reply to: In trouble for TW vs Fluency discrepancy... - I need a straight answer

I'm working 2-3 hours, then clock out for a half hour, work 2-3 hours, then clock out for a couple hours in the afternoon, then work another 2-3 hours in the evening, something to that effect. It differs a little depending on the day of the week. My schedule is set up so that I can be done working for a bit when my kids come home in the afternoon, then I go back to work in the evening when they are busy with homework or off to bed.

I've been told that we are allowed to clock in 15 minutes prior to our shift starting and 15 minutes after our shift ends. Maybe that would be enough for you to get those smaller breaks in.

Right now with all of this NJA in my BoB, I feel like I'm not getting any breaks at all since I spend my day staring at the !@#$ computer waiting for jobs. Good grief, this company is the worst.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)