Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Skyscription check-in - MT309

Posted: Jan 13th, 2017 - 12:01 pm

So what is the general feeling... leave or stay.  I got an employee job nights and a day job, but thinking I'll still keep this part time for fun money. Or is it not worth the stress. I'm on the line. I feel guilty for leaving but at the same time I don't like the stress.  Could it be we are worrying for nothing? Or is it true when I feel like the accounts are impossible, and the pay so low, they will end up getting rid of me anyway for one reason or another (not meeting line count, etc.).  I really don't know.  I want to stay because I am somehow fond of the flexibility and the pin money.  On the other hand, maybe I need time to relax and not stress. Anybody share their ideas? It would be nice to see what other people are thinking. I know we discussed it below but again I don't know if I'm stressed out for no reason or if I should just walk away...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)