Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 46)

Don't feel guilty - Sunshine

Posted: Jan 14th, 2017 - 10:58 am In Reply to: Skyscription check-in - MT309

Don't feel guilty about leaving. Trust me, they don't feel guilty or bad for letting people go without explanation other than a skype message saying, "Log out, we no longer need you." They do this frequently to MT's and have done this to QA people. They could careless. Do what you have to do, but don't feel guilty. They are very unprofessional and talk about MT's and QA (in a bad way) during interviews and on Skype. I was interviewing and she was going on and on about a QA and it was very negative and I thought it was so unprofessional but needed a part time job temporarily so I took it. I also saw negative Skype messages they would post and then realize after they had posted, they sent to the "group" by mistake and not the "individual" it was meant for and removed it. Never seen so much unprofessionalism in my 17 years as an MT. SMH

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)