Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 72)

After the last couple of e mails I get this feeling - MT2345

Posted: Jan 19th, 2017 - 1:07 pm In Reply to: Skyscription check-in - MT309

That the client is being extremely nit picky to save money. There must be a clause that if they find certain things there is no pay or a decrease in price. This makes Skyscription having to do everything 100%. I cannot prove this but the client spends so much time looking over each and every report regarding commas, whether or not the ADT has even patient accepted without date, etc. that they are doing this for a reason. I think it is financial. This then makes the owners nervous financially and it filters down to the MT. With all of the rules how can the MT remember everything for the low pay. My guess is there will be great turnover soon, OR a big company will absorb Skycription (like MM) because of finances and stress OR MTs will leave en masse b/c I think the 4 cpl will be cut because the client's nit picking is costing financially. There is no other reason for the constant nit picking. It isn't quality I am sure because most of the feedbacks are minor and now we are hearing about the client complaining about ADTs that is ppl not choosing just patient and so forth when the ADT isn't there. These things the MT is not paid for, yet the client can probably get money back or a discount for some reason. This is my theory. This increases the stress on the already low paid MT and so something has to break. It certainly isn't good for the company which is the middle man. The greed is coming from the client. This is my theory but I bet my small paycheck I am right. I expect a bunch of us to be locked out any day now, only for new MTs and new QAs to be there for a few months as the client crabs, saves more money and on until it goes until MM absorbs and offshores for much less. None of this is worth the stress at the cost of greed. We need to put food on the table and we don't need the stress because facilities are greedy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)